Bourbon Maple Glazed Carrots
- 1/2 pound peeled sliced carrots
- 1/3 cup sugar chalet bourbon barrel aged maple syrup
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice and peel 1/2 pound carrots.
- Heat a sauté pan on medium heat. Add butter, carrots wine and rosemary to pan.
- Cook until carrots are tender and wine is reduced by half.
- Remove from heat and add Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Maple syrup can be a great natural substitute for sugar in many recipes. 3/4c syrup is approximate to 1c sugar, but the liquid in the recipe often needs to be reduced.