Maple Mustard Wings
- 12 chicken wings & dings
- 4 oz. Sugar Chalet Maple Mustard
- Order some naked wings and toss in Maple Mustard.
- To prepare a healthier version bake wings in a 400 degree oven.
- Line a heavy baking dish with nonstick foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Put wings in pan, in a single layer. Bake 45 min - 1 hour, depending on size and desired crispiness.
- Toss wings in Maple Mustard.
Maple syrup can be a great natural substitute for sugar in many recipes. 3/4c syrup is approximate to 1c sugar, but the liquid in the recipe often needs to be reduced.