- 4 oz. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 oz. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or finely minced
- 1 T fresh basil or parsley, chopped
- 1/2 t salt
- Place above ingredients in blender
- Let sit 20 min.
- Add 1/4 c Pure Ohio Maple Syrup (or more!)
- And 1 T Dijon Mustard
- Turn Blender on to Mix
- Drizzle in 3/4 c Olive Oil
- Drizzle in 3/4 c Salad Oil
Maple syrup can be a great natural substitute for sugar in many recipes. 3/4c syrup is approximate to 1c sugar, but the liquid in the recipe often needs to be reduced.