Grilled Sugar Chalet Chicken Breasts
- Four 8 oz. Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Sugar Chalet Maple Mustard for Glazing
- Sugar Chalet Sweet & Spicy BBQ for Glazing Salt and Pepper
- Pound Chicken slightly, between plastic wrap, to ensure even cooking.
- Season Chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill or Broil until just done.
- Brush one side with Maple Mustard or BBQ. Let caramelize. Turn meat and Repeat.
I often serve sliced Maple Mustard Chicken on a bed of greens with strawberries, fresh garden veggies, and Sugar Chalet Pecans.
Some other ideas for main dishes:
- Maple Mustard Glazed Ham
- Sweet & Spicy BBQ Ribs
- Maple Mustard Glazed Pork Loin
Tanya doesn't measure when cooking, so some recipes may contain approximate measurements!
Maple syrup can be a great natural substitute for sugar in many recipes. 3/4c syrup is approximate to 1c sugar, but the liquid in the recipe often needs to be reduced.