Sweet & Spicy Meatballs
- 36 small meat balls
- 1 - 16 oz. can Sauerkraut, drain and chop 1 - 8 oz. can cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup Sugar Chalet Sweet & Spicy BBQ sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- Put all the ingredients in crockpot.
- Allow to heat up, add Meatballs
- Keep on low in crockpot for about 1 hour, Adding water as needed.
- Serve alone or over rice.
Maple syrup can be a great natural substitute for sugar in many recipes. 3/4c syrup is approximate to 1c sugar, but the liquid in the recipe often needs to be reduced.