Sweet and Spicy Shrimp
- 1 lb cleaned and deveined shrimp
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 - 2 T soy sauce
- Sugar Chalet Sweet and Spicy BBQ
- In heavy skillet, heat oil on med high. Add shrimp.
- Cook shrimp 3 or 4 minutes until just pink. Reduce heat.
- Sprinkle with soy sauce. Add enough Sweet & Spicy BBQ to coat shrimp.
- Stir until warmed through and desired thickness.
- Serve over rice with steamed veggies.
Maple syrup can be a great natural substitute for sugar in many recipes. 3/4c syrup is approximate to 1c sugar, but the liquid in the recipe often needs to be reduced.